Thursday, April 13, 2006

Posting About Post-it

After marshmallow Peeps, the TV show Lost, blogs, and the telephone (I'm sorry, but how the hell is my voice traveling through some tiny wire thousands of miles away INSTANTANEOUSLY!? the simply answer: witchcraft), what is the greatest creation of our time? If you said Post-It Notes, you're absolutely right!

I can't live my life without a fresh supply of Post-It notes on my computer desk. And don't even try and tell me that the cheaper "sticky notes" are just as good, because THEY ARE NOT! They stick for about 30 seconds and then OFF they go, flying right out the window thanks to the gentle breeze blowing through my room (this actually never happened, but it could, and then I'd never remember to "Take out trash", "Return shirts to American Eagle", or "Buy Mr. Cooper a birthday present").

Well, guess what? Post-It has harnessed the power of God once again and unveiled their newest creation...Post-It Picture Paper!!! Amazing. I applaud you, Post-It executives. You truly know my needs. No more will I destroy my walls with tack holes or paint-peeling tape (of course, I'm assuming that the sticky substance on the back of the photo paper will not destroy my walls, mainly because the people of Post-It would NEVER betray my trust).

I implore you to support the good people of Post-It and buy their newest creation, because a world without Post-It Notes, Post-It Picture Paper, and Post-It Notebook Paper (this is actually my idea, and I already have the slogan: "Post-It Notebook Paper. That's My Story and I'm sticking to it!") is simply a world I don't want to live in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly agree! (Would I have had this opinion a year ago? No! You change me for the better <3.)

Mr. Cooper said...

Here's another thing you wouldn't remember if your cheaper "sticky note" blew away: "Call Regis". I rest my case.