Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Mr. Cooper!

That's right! Today, April 14th, 2006, is the twenty-third birthday of the famous Swiss blogger Mr. A. G. Cooper! (Curious what the 'G.' stands for...I'll give you a hint: it's either Gary, Gabriel, Golden, Grendel, Gordon, Gonzo, Gavin, or Gipper. That's the best I can do without Mr. Cooper hurting me.)

In honor of our dear friend's birthday, we here at funny because it's true would like to present Mr. Cooper with a special birthday gift bag. All of the items Mr. Cooper will receive have been featured HERE in the past posts of this blog, making them all the more special! Included in Mr. Cooper's special gift bag are:

- Two (2) tickets to the premiere of Garfield's A Tale of Two Kitties in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
- A pair of Heely Spree 7111 Pink wheel-shoes.
- A leather-bound edition of Goatfunky: A Compilation, to be released to the general public in Spring 2007.
- A 2006 Special Edition Duke Lacrosse Sweatshirt (insert insensitive sweatshirt slogan here).
- A two-night stay at the Lazy L Bed & Breakfast Resort in Lewes, Delaware.
- A SIGNED copy of Mario Batali's Mario Tailgates NASCAR Style, Al Franken's The Truth (with Jokes), Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code, Nora Roberts's Red Lily, and Bill Maher's New Rules.*
- A miniature ceramic bandwagon and accompanying miniature persons "jumping on".
- A 20-pack of Post-It Picture Paper, including a FREE trial size of Post-It Notebook Paper. What's that slogan again!? That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! (Buy it today!).

* I regret to inform Mr. Cooper that none of the aforementioned books are signed by their respective authors. I, CJ, personally signed the books by Mario Batali, Al Franken, Nora Roberts, and Bill Maher; Nora Roberts did, however, sign The Da Vinci Code.

[NOTE: Unfortunately, I have completely lied to you, the reader, as Mr. Cooper will not be receiving any of the items above, mainly due to the fact that I do not possess or have access to any of these real or imaginary items. However, rest assured that he will be receiving a package of other birthday presents that shall remain nameless until he has received them.]

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

THANKS! I'll be waiting by the mailbox for this lovely gift basket!

Reva said...

I know the middle name answer! I'm debating if he'd actually hurt a girl...I think yes.