Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The People Have Spoken...

Our democratic nation, the great United States of America, thrives on competition. Chocolate or vanilla, Democrat or Republican, Sony or Panasonic, chicken or fish, Snakes on a Plane or...…ok, there is no movie that could ever match such a concept. Regardless, the people of America not only prefer to have choices, they demand them.

That is why I, Rutgers Chris, have decided to challenge the monopolistic stranglehold that Goatfunky, owned and operated by Duke Chris, currently holds in the blogging industry. However, I must make it clear that I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for Goatfunky and, for that reason, this post represnts both the first and last entry of my Blogtoon.

Without further ado, I present the unique installment of...

~ Lambgroovy ~

No comments: