Monday, June 12, 2006

Update: Mr. Cooper's Mission

Mr. Cooper has returned to the states! Unfortunately, he has already left the cloudy, tree-infested state that is New Jersey for the sunny, celebrity-infested town that is Hollywood. It's unfortunate that he was only home for two days but, if all goes according to plan, we should be hitting the strip in Vegas around mid-July. Vegas baby!

Anyway, Mr. Cooper did manage to deliver my birthday gifts from Italy, and I was EXTREMELY pleased. First, your typical trip souvenir, namely a key chain shaped like Italy...I love key chains. Next, a blue soccer-style t-shirt with the word "Italia" on the front...soooo great, and the weird thing is it's a size XL yet it fits perfectly (those Italian's are so tiny!). Also, he got a shirt for Andrea that says "Ciao Bella" on the front...very nice of him. Next, although he wanted to get me a Da Vinci Code poster in Italian he was unable to find one...instead, he found The Godfather poster in Italian, or should I say Il Padrino...really awesome. Finally, knowing my interest in the Coliseum, he got me a miniature replica of the Coliseum...it's really cool, and paper-weight heavy. And there you have it....excellent gifts from Italy, and many thanks to Mr. Cooper!

Oh...one more thing. You may be wondering if Mr. Cooper was able to successfully complete the Mission I assigned him while in Rome (if you need a refresher, see Where in the World Is Cooper Sandiego?). Well, all I can say is...no comment.

No comments: