Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Noble Indeed!

This is big...not 'free iPod Nano with the purchase of a Mac computer' big, but pretty darn close. I'm referring to BarnesandNoble.com's Buy Two DVD's and Get a Third DVD FREE offer. Listen to my tale, as I've already benefited from this offer twice in the past month. I was lucky enough to have two $25 gift cards in my possession, a Barnes and Noble Membership (good for a 10% discount), a Barnes and Noble MasterCard (good for another 5% off), a coupon good for an ADDITIONAL 15% off one item, AND shipping was FREE...all on top of the free DVD per two purchased DVD's. The only bad news is that the free DVD will be the cheapest one you get (which is pretty standard 'free stuff' policy) and not every DVD is available for the offer (but, it's pretty much almost every DVD)...oh, and also the fact that you probably don't have all the gift cards, discount cards, and coupons that I had......moving on......

When all was said and done, I spent $23.87 of my own money for 6 DVD's, including Good Night, And Good Luck (Widescreen Edition), Batman Begins (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition), The Incredibles (Two-Disc Widescreen Collector's Edition), The Truman Show (Special Edition), Forrest Gump (Widescreen Special Collector's Edition), and The Aviator (Two-Disc Widescreen Edition). Best...deal...ever.

Hurry! You only have 9 days left to take advantage of one of the greatest offers in all of human history!
(clearly an exaggeration...humor me)

No comments: