Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Must See TV

Stop what you are doing. I have something important to tell you. Put down that chocolate covered pretzel, step away from your computer, and listen to what I have to say (ok, so I guess you can't listen to what I have to say if you step away from the computer, so stay close to the computer...ok, ok, you can keep on eating your damn pretzel, but you really should eat healthier foods).

Over the past couple of weeks, I have discovered one of the greatest shows currently on television. It turns out that the world (including the ever-infallible Mr. Cooper) has known of this greatness for quite some time; however, if it could get past my keen television-obsessed senses, than maybe it slipped by you too!

So, what show am I talking about...well, here it is. I demand that you watch...


Yes, the critically acclaimed HBO sensation Entourage! In all honesty, this show is so incredibly funny and smart, and the characters and story lines feel so realistic. Plus, the talented Jeremy Piven is responsible for taking an interesting show and catapulting it into a whole different league.

Now, I know what you're saying..."CJ, I haven't watched any of the episodes. It's too late for me." You've never been so wrong negative blog reader, and boy do I have good news for you. While the show is currently ending it's third season on HBO right now, the first two seasons are available on DVD; the first two seasons include 22 episodes, each 30 minutes long (and trust me, once you start watching them, the episodes are so interesting you'll tear through them like a bag of...well...chocolate covered pretzels, I suppose...go get a piece of fruit!). And how do I expect you to watch the currently ending third season? Well, the good folks at HBO have decided to re-air the third season towards the end of September, less than a month away!

To summarize:
  1. Rent or purchase Seasons 1 and 2 of Entourage.
  2. Watch an episode.
  3. Laugh.
  4. Repeat steps 2-3 until all episodes have been watched.
  5. Tune in to HBO on September 22nd and begin watching Season 3.
  6. Thank me by sending monetary donations.
There you go. And, in case anyone actually doesn't like the show, I have but one solution...Let's hug it out, b*tch.

1 comment:

Mr. Cooper said...

I want a cut of any monetary donations you get since I spent two years trying to get you to watch the Emmy award-winning "Entourage".