Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ben's Been Bitten By the Blog Bug

Well, well, well. It looks like Ben "haven't taken a shower in weeks" Maslow has decided to start a blog, following in the great footsteps of yours truly (who followed in the footsteps of Mr. Cooper). Congrats, and welcome to the added daily time management pressure that is maintaining a blog!

Take a second and check out his blog-->Fifth Year Frat Boy's Guide To Everything. Considering Ben is the master of both time wasting and getting involved in crazy situations, I expect his blog to be quite interesting. Need proof? You need not look any further than his blog profile, which reveals his occupation of "Library Materials Disbursement Technician". I rest my case.

Since I'm already on the topic of friends' blogs, I might as well mention one of Mr. Cooper's recent posts. You may have seen that Mr. Cooper discovered potentially one of the greatest websites ever known to man, a Stephen Colbert On Notice Board Generator! Basically, you can create your own 'On Notice' board, something Mr. Cooper has already done on his blog and something I will also do...right now. Ladies and Gentlemen, in conjunction with the past 6 months of blog posts, I present to you the 'Funny Because It's True On Notice Board'!


Here's hoping for a 'Dead To Me' board in the near future!

No comments: