Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Different Kind Of Sand Art

New profile picture!!! Look over here -------------------------------------------->

No, no. Not the new The Last Kiss banner that I added to my blog (gotta send a little love to Zach Braff, my new MySpace friend). I'm talking about the new profile picture below that..do you see the "hidden" message?

(Wow, I've been engrossed in The Lost Experience for far too long...)


Ok, ok. I'm clearly getting out of control with this whole "shadow in the sand" bit, but I can't help myself. It's really, REALLY fun to do! I'm hoping to start an entire movement based on shadow-in-sand photography...won't you join me!?

Oh...one more thing. If both of my hands are showing in the shadow, how'd I take the picture? Mwahahahahah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A possible way to take the picture could be to have a camera with a timer hung around your neck take it while aimed at the ground. This could be difficult though to get the shot just right. If this is what you did, the photo came out good. I'd be even more impressed if you did it on the first try.

Of course Photoshop could always be the solution.

CJ said...

As usual, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Photoshop indeed!