Sunday, March 30, 2008

No. 1 All Around!

Not only has the No. 1 seed team of each NCAA region made it to the Final Four, a first time occurrence in the NCAA, but......I predicted it! And, after correctly picking all four teams of the Final Four (and picking relatively well in the previous rounds), I am currently the leader of both of my NCAA Facebook groups...that's right, #1! Somebody remind me why I didn't enter one of those $20 online pools?

Moving forward, I have UNC beating Kansas (which I'm pretty confident about), and UCLA beating Memphis (which I'm less confident about, but still believe will end up being the right call). Then, in a UNC vs. UCLA National Championship match-up, I have UNC winning it all.

Stay Tuned...

3 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

That's cheap -- it's not fair to win without predicting upsets. That's just easy.

And if UNC wins this, I'm going to be very upset, and I'm going to blame you.

CJ said...

Haha, I picked upsets, just not in the Final Four. And, considering it has never been done before, you can say I went out on the biggest limb of all picking all four No. 1 seed teams.

And you know what team screwed me the most? I'll give you a hint...it rhymes with 'puke', which is what I did when they lost! LOL

Mr. Cooper said...

Ugh, don't even start on that one. Man, do I hate West Virginia.