Friday, November 09, 2007

So...Many...Movies


The fall movie season is in full swing, and I'm falling behind quickly! Here's a list of movies I need to see...and, of course, by need I mean want, considering what I need to do is plan for my Spring 2008 graduate class schedule, start thinking about 15-20 page political theory papers based on Mill's On Liberty, and find a way to master the data analysis and statistical computer software 'STATA' overnight......TO THE MOVIES!
  1. No Country For Old Men *
  2. Into the Wild
  3. American Gangster
  4. Michael Clayton
  5. Lions for Lambs **
  6. Gone Baby Gone/Across The Universe ***
  7. Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married? ****
* I need to see this movie ASAP because the trailer itself is enough to make me think that this will likely be one of the best movies of the year.

** The reviews have been less than good for this one, but it's tough to pass up a movie with Meryl Streep, Robert Redford, and Tom Cruise.

*** These ones will probably drop off to my "Catch it on DVD" list.

**** This is obviously a joke...both my including it as something I'd see and the movie itself.

No comments: