Tuesday, May 01, 2007

RU In Esquire

I can't believe Mr. Cooper missed this one...Rutgers made it's way into Esquire magazine's list of '60 Things Worth Shortening Your Life For'.

Coming in at #25..."The Fat Darrell at the R.U. Grill & Pizza in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Considering his namesake sandwich is made up of chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, and french fries, its' a wonder that Darell is still with us (and trim)."

I'm proud to say that I can check this one off my list...although, I hope spending the past two years eating healthy and getting in shape has resulted in retrieving that span of life Mr. Darrell so effortlessly took away from me that hungry Saturday evening.

1 comment:

Mr. Cooper said...

I saw that in the magazine when I was in Vegas and was thinking about blogging it, and then just never did. But yeah, that was exiciting!