Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Helloooo Nurse!

The prayers of the masses have been answered. Today is the official DVD release date for two of television's greatest legends...yep, I'm talking about 'Animaniacs: Volume 1' and 'Pinky and the Brain: Volume 1'!!! I'll give you a few minutes to catch your breath from all the excitement that just overtook you......all good?

Anyway, these two very funny cartoons are from my childhood years, cartoons that I used to watch religiously every day after school while eating a hearty bowl of Kix cereal (which Stephen Colbert attacked earlier this week for having the pro-single mother slogan "Kid Tested. Mother Approved."...genius). How could I possibly resist purchasing the DVD for a show that refers to having "baloney in our slacks" in the opening lyrics of the theme song!? Frankly, I can't and I won't...as soon as I find them in the DVD bargain bin at my local Target.

6 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

Never criticize my purchase of "Shelly Duvall's Faerie Tale Theatre" again.

CJ said...

I could purchase all the cartoon television DVD's in the world and that STILL wouldn't come close to the purchase of a DVD with the words "Shelly Duvall" and "Faerie Tale Theatre" in the title...haha...

Mr. Cooper said...

Please, that's just crazy to the max.

CJ said...

hahaha

Mr. Cooper said...

http://revaitalia.blogspot.com/2006/07/dream-finally-comes-true.html#comments

What is wrong with you people?

Reva said...

Adam's just jealous. High five for Pinky and the Brain!