Tuesday, October 02, 2007

So Bad A Caveman Would Hate It

Hey Geico, remember that 15 minutes I spent saving a ton of money by switching to Geico? Well, what exactly was I supposed to get out of the 30 minutes I spent watching the show Cavemen, which is based on your commercials? What exactly is the use of cheap car insurance if I've just gouged my eyes out while watching what can only be described as the worst new show of the new millennium and I can no longer drive a vehicle?!

In a related note, I just started watching Carpoolers, the ABC comedy that follows Cavemen, and I've already laughed more times just watching the one-minute scene before the opening credits than I did during the entire show of Cavemen...and that would be one laugh.

1 comment:

Mr. Cooper said...

I actually didn't think Cavemen was that bad.

And Carpoolers was so bad I shut it off after 5 minutes.