Sunday, October 21, 2007

Four...More...Wins


It's a fact: Thanks to today's Cincinnati loss, if Rutgers wins all four of their remaining conference games this season, they will be the Big East Champions, and head to a guaranteed BCS Bowl game, predicted right now to be the Orange Bowl in Miami!!!

One of those wins would be against next week's opponent, West Virginia, a game Mr. Cooper and I will be attending/having stress-induced coronary failure throughout. Then, UConn, a potential spoiler game; then Pittsburgh (who seems to have shocked the hell out of Cincinnati today); and, finally, a season-ending, home showdown against Louisville...the drama writes itself!

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not counting my chicks before they've hatched here...I'm just lining up the eggs, taking a good look at them, and praying to the holy college football lords above that each of those chicks hatch chanting "RU, RU, RU"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just sent you an invition to join a facebook group.... "Official Petition to Change Ray St. To Ray Rice St."