Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In Less Than 24 Hours...

And no, I don't feel ashamed to be attending the 12:01AM showing Tuesday night into Wednesday morning...I really don't...OK, I do feel a little loser-ish, but not enough to stop me.

Look, think of all the Harry Potter-related things I don't do: I don't dress up as characters and wait in line all night to buy the newest book (heck, I don't even read the books...I'm a movie fan, what can I say); I don't prance around casting spells on people; I don't buy Harry Potter merchandise; I don't refer to he-who-must-not-be-named as 'he-who-must-not-be-named' (oops...scratch that one).

Please, be gentle with your judgment.

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

What kind of loser goes to the 12:01 showing of "Harry Potter"? Loser!

And I think the reason you don't read the books is because you're still trying to finish "The Hobbit", which you started before we began college. Don't worry, if you start reading the first book now, you should have it done by the time the seventh film comes out (maybe).

CJ said...

How dare you sir!?

As I recall, there was only one of us that hung a poster of 'The Musketeer' movie on our college dorm wall...now, how do you explain that!?