Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's Like Music...With Video

I love music videos. Here's some of my favorites...

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California

See how many legendary musicians, bands, and eras of music you can identify (I think I can name like 75% of them). Also check out the music video for Tell Me Baby here.


Gary Jules - Mad World

This version is a remake of the song originally recorded by 'Tears for Fears'.
The visuals of the video fit the mood of the song perfectly.



Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice

Let it be known that this is one of the best music videos of all time.
Christopher Walken...dancing...and flying...in a hotel...I rest my case.
(and I know Mr. Cooper will agree with me on this one)



Gavin DeGraw - Chariot

A good song matched by an equally good video, directed by none other than Zach Braff.
(with a cameo by Braff's very funny man-friend Donald Faison)


Outkast - Hey Ya

Do you realize that Polaroid cameras are no longer made.
I have to admit that I feel saddened by this news, but I don't know why.
Regardless, thanks to Outkast, I will continue to shake the proverbial 'it'.

No comments: