Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nice Try Cheerios

Cheerios has been heavily marketing their newest creation, a cereal called Fruity Cheerios. Hmmmm, a cereal made up of small, fruity circles...circles that one might even call loop-shaped...I feel like this fruitish, loopy-like cereal is oddly familiar...wait...wait a minute...HEY!

Nice try Cheerios, but I think Fruit Loops beat you to this idea by a few decades or so. AND, I happen to have gotten my hands on some upcoming cereal creations by Cheerios, and they too seem oddly familiar...

  • 'Flake-ios'...flake-shaped Cheerios lightly covered in frosted, sugary goodness!
  • 'Count Cheerio's Chocolate Cheerios'...they're chocolate, they're marshmallow, they're Cheerios!
  • 'Lucky Cheerios'...they're always after me Lucky Cheerios!

1 comment:

Peter Matthes said...

What about Beerios?

I think my roommate in college had that for breakfast almost every day.