Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We'll Take It!

I've officially survived the grueling process of purchasing a new car.

In a few days, my fiance Andrea will be the proud owner of a brand new 2007 Volkswagen Jetta! It's going to look so hot...black exterior, black leather interior, sunroof, heated seats, Sirius satellite radio, and so much more! AND, thanks to our amazing negotiating skills, we got it for a really great price. Of course, my "amazing negotiating skills" are clearly a sham considering I am the most timid consumer ever (Restaurant food is cold? I'll go with it...Overcharged for that shirt? Oh well).

Unfortunately, considering the 2007 models are just now coming out, it won't be at the dealership for a few days or so. Until then, we'll just have to drool over this picture...

No comments: