Monday, September 08, 2008

'The Rachel Maddow Show'

For months now, my wife and I have been talking about how Rachel Maddow should clearly have one of the weeknight television slots on MSNBC...ask, and ye shall receive! With The Rachel Maddow Show at 9pm and Countdown with Keith Olbermann at 8pm, now every weeknight will provide a 2-hour safe zone for liberals and their hairbrain schemes for progress in American society.

And, by the way, I recognize just how weird it is to be using the phrase "my wife and I". Next thing you know my wife and I (there it is again!) will be worrying about utility bills and spending our Saturday nights at Home Depot...oh my god, we've done both of these things!

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

chris said...

Nice catch on the 'Saturday at Home Depot' reference from Old School. Andrea and I actually always say the "i don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time" line whenever we have to do something overtly adult...like when we had to pick out carpet and paint samples for our new home!

It's funny AND depressing!