Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Winner Of This Year's Heisman Trophy Is...Jesus Christ!

Earlier tonight, Tim Tebow began his Heisman Trophy acceptance speech...

"Thank you...[choked up]...I'd just like to...first start off by thanking my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who game me the ability to play football..."

Hmmm...so Jesus gives college football quarterbacks good throwing arms? I have to say, I did not know that. And, just in case we didn't hear him the first time, Tebow gave his "Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ" a second shout out later in his speech.

Technically, if Jesus gave Tebow his football abilities, doesn't this mean that Jesus should be receiving the Heisman Trophy, and not Tebow? Just saying.


2 comments:

Crayon Box said...

will jesus give me awesomeness if i start praying?.... i hope so ::prays::

Mr. Cooper said...

Maybe if you were nicer to Jesus, he would let you play football too. Think it over.