Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm Calling It...Maybe

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that by 5:00pm tomorrow evening, Friday April 20th, 2007, Alberto Gonzales will have tendered his resignation as the Attorney General of the United States.

If I'm right, I will have proven my keen political sense and thus I request to have an M.A. in the field of politics conferred upon me immediately.

If I'm wrong...well...I'm wrong. And I will cower in shame until next Friday evening, when I will likely post this prediction again.

[UPDATE: Damn!]

3 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

I'll give him the weekend. Monday it is.

Mr. Cooper said...

Missed your deadline. Let's hope for mine!

CJ said...

Definitely....this would make a good office pool, where you put $5 down on the day you think he'll resign. I wish I was part of an office.