Tuesday, December 19, 2006

STOP! Your Fridge Just Ate Your Child

While looking through a bunch of bins of assorted junk that I packed away after moving out of college, I came upon this brochure for the mini-refrigerator that was in my room senior year. I haven't experienced the joy of this warning in quite some time, and so I thought I'd share it with everyone. After taking a look at this picture, I can't help but ponder the following questions:
  1. Does the person that drew this warning feel like they've achieved success in their graphic artist career?
  2. The one kid is seconds away from smashing that ball into the other kid's face, right?
  3. What the heck is the child that's halfway inside the refrigerator being fed, and is he too young to be a candidate for gastric bypass surgery?
  4. Has personal responsibility in America become so poor that we need to be reminded that our children shouldn't be left alone to play near sinisterly ajar refrigerators?

No comments: