Friday, December 29, 2006

myPod

Finally...I join the ranks of millions of people worldwide that are proud owners of Apple's child of light, the iPod. Thanks to my fiance, and a little holiday known as Christmas, I will no longer have to spend time away from the wonderful world of music, movies, photos, and podcasts. One problem, though...I apparently have freakishly small ears, so the ear buds cause massive amounts of trauma when shoved into my delicate ears; thankfully, a nice pair of Sony headphones that wrap around the outside of the ear will do the trick.

So far, I've spent about 4 hours transferring music to my iTunes library, and I still have a stack of CDs, PLUS dozens of movie files to organize, PLUS hundreds of photos to transfer, PLUS many more podcasts and free stuff to subscribe to on iTunes.

My goal: to ring in the New Year with an iPod fit for a king...and I only have 2 days, 2 hours, and 33 minutes left!

No comments: