Monday, January 18, 2010

10 Resolutions For 2010

1. End 20+ years of biting my fingernails.

2.
Microfinance through Kiva.org.

3. Experience a new city with my wife.

4. Create a detailed outline of my book idea.

5. Have more kayaking adventures.

6. No cable television news before 8pm.

7. Increase book reading to a book a month.

8. Have more bike riding adventures.

9. Own a PS3 sooner rather than later.

10. Accomplish half of these resolutions.


Note: If you're wondering why it's taken me half of January to post these resolutions, it's because (a) I abandoned social media for the first week of January in support of my wife's one week "digital cleanse," and (b) I'm a procrastinator, which you'll notice I conveniently left off my list of resolutions for 2010.
.

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

What book idea?

chris said...

I think I told you about this one. Basically a fictionalized version of my experiences working at the movie theater, something that might resemble the "impressionable experiences of my youth" vibe of The Sandlot except more mature and less of a comedic tone.